我的快樂 會回來的

10/26/2007

Trains do do do chin chung chin chung

Weekend is almost upon us, and I hope that mum will put the fish fingers and chicken nuggets in the oven for dinner tonight. She's been talking about her brilliant sauce and I just wasn't home for the last few days. I know it's Friday, but I just want to have some nice fish fingers and chicken nuggets.
The 10,000 steps challenge started on Wednesday and I did well yesterday. The pedometer has a memory mode so the steps are recorded. I went for a walk with Kelly yesterday, and saw nice marigold flowers and purple flowers on the way.
Richard and I spent the rest of the lunchtime looking at train routes. It's so exciting to plan our Europe trip together! I also got silverbeet from John for Paul the rabbit. He's lucky, but I don't know whether he will like silverbeet or not.
The last Quiz night went well, and we got two bottles of wine and Rose chocolate for prize. I think I will go to Quiz Nights next year, but it's good to have Thursday nights back.
Eric finally replied to my e-mail. He must had been busy working.
I've joined Facebook and have been having lots of fun adding applications to my page. I now have a pet turtle Shoming and he likes colourful sundae and strawberry. I have an aquarium with a turtle, a fish and a starfish. I am a newbie vampire and zombie. I quite like the gift section because you can send gift to your friends. I also took some personality questions. It's a good way to catch up with Jo. She has Imp the dragon for pet.
People get addicted to Facebook because it's fun. I guess I will have to watch out for that. Just don't get too involved in Facebook.

No comments: