我的快樂 會回來的

8/31/2007

Ratatoullie

Richard and I decided to watch Eagle Vs. Shark in a spur of the moment. We took a while shopping in the Warehouse, trying to get Richard's niece a Christening present. I bought the triple chocolate cookie mix from Aunt Betty so Richard can make the cookies later, if he doesn't have time, I will make the cookies. It's very easy and the cookies are very tasty. We got home eventually, and Bevan was cooking dinner. I ate mum's hot curry, which was yum, and watched Richard eating his peanut and butter sandwiches.
We drove fast to Chartwell Square, but spent a long time trying to find a parking space in the parking lot. There was no parking space! The car in front of us was going so slow that we missed the first few minutes of the movie. It was quite cold walking outside, too. I was glad that I had my new jersey on.
It's a quirky movie with lots of small funny jokes. Lily and Jerrod are two misfits in a big city where people are not noticing one another. They meet in Lily's Meaty Boy fast food outlet, and went to "come as your favourite animal" party together. I quite like the part when Lily spent time with Jerrod's family because she is such a lovely girl. She seems to get on with Jerrod's family better than Jerrod. She also knows Jerrod better than his family. The animated apple/sleeping bag parts of the movie are also very well done. I enjoyed watching this movie.
We went back to Richard's place and cut up 36 cards for Chinese phoneic symbols. Resting together, I think this must be the great life Richard and I deserve.
Today is rubbish day so I took the rubbish from the bin out this morning. Mum made me sandwich, but I didn't eat it during lunchtime. Mum told me about Fuzzy's doctor's appointment. I repeated yesterday's experiment and got a very good result today. We will use this condition in future experiments.
Richard and I went to Chartwell Square to get Richard's dad a Father's Day. He got a funny card for him and some cash for him to buy fishing/boat stuff. I shouted him roast beef for lunch. It's the first time that woman shouted Richard lunch! Haha. I guess there will be many meals to come when I take him to places to eat in the future.
I am glad that it's almost the weekend. Jeanie, Richard and I are going to watch Ratatoullie tonight.

No comments: