我的快樂 會回來的

8/27/2007

Ski trip and catch up with friends

I have spent the first weekend with my lovely man in Mt. Ruapehu and Taupo. It was an action packed fun weekend. We spent time on the slope and at the end of Saturday, I could ski down the Happy Valley. It was such a great experience! I think I will go back to the mountain if I am not too busy. It's relaxing.
We stayed in Adventure Lodge, a beautiful cozy motel in National Park Village. I spent some time making dinner and packed lunch before leaving each day. The wines we bought with us were really nice, too. I wish that we can spend more time together, and this romantic getaway was just what we need.
Taupo was as beautiful as ever, we spent the afternoon in a heated pool together. There were some kids having fun. I just chilled out in the pool with K. Sitting in the cafe, eating chips with him, I think this must be the life I want to lead in the future.
I have officially move upstairs today. Just getting my head around what I am going to do is not easy, but I am settling in today. I have moved everything upstairs. I have also done some work today.
Lunch with Cindy and Tess went well. We went to Nami because I, Japanese wasn't open on the first and the third Mondays in a month. I had fried beef with rice, miso soup, steamed egg and salad. Cindy quit her job to come to New Zealand, she is doing well in her old job but wasn't happy about it. She will move to Auckland with her family next year because her sister is going to Auckland University, studying music, majoring in piano and violin.
This reminds me that I must find some music for K and I to play. It will be something to do in town.

No comments: