我的快樂 會回來的

8/30/2007

Busy bee around town

I started my first experiment yesterday, which went as well as I expected. I was quite bored before and almost fell asleep at one stage. It's good to be doing something, and I am repeating the experiment today.
I was even busier after work, drove to town and parked outside Foodtown so I can shop after getting the key cut. K gave me his house key so I can have a copy, that's very sweet of him, it's also practical since I get off work earlier than him most of the time. However, the key cutter wasn't there so I went to Lippy to shop for a short while. I found a brown jersey that's suitable, and a pinafore that's really cute. I tried on a size 8, which wasn't very wise, and tried a size 10 that fitted perfectly. I finally got the key cut and went to the supermarket.
I didn't know what I was thinking when I went into the supermarket, I was supposed to buy two packets of crackers, and by the time I got to my car, I realised that I haven't done that so I had to go back into the supermarket again. That was very silly of me. I got toothbrush, facial wash and moisturizer the first time I went in, though. It wasn't a completely waste of time. I also got rice milk that I can drink at K's. After buying the crackers, K texted me saying that he's going home. I confused him by telling him that I will go meet him, which in fact I am driving to his house.
I was sorting out the Weetbix box and talking to Bevan when K reached home. Bevan said that Stat Attack cards from Weetbix box are very popular when he was young, it's still quite popular now. Carole sent me an e-mail asking for these Stat Attack cards for Mitchell and Logan. I don't know whether K collects them, but since they are not mine, they are not mine to give away.
K made a very delicious chicken soup, and I thoroughly enjoyed our evening together. He showed me War of Warcraft as well. It is a fascinating game with great graphics, and a lot of attraction to people who love gaming. It's got a new area developed recently, the Outland, a land broke off from the original planet. He also created a character for me. Maybe I will train the character later with him, but I have no idea how I am going to do that. I don't know how the buttons and controls work, he will teach me in the future.
I managed to cut the cardboard into large pieces, they need to be cut into smaller pieces and Chinese phoneic symbols pasted on them. When K can remember them all, he won't need the symbols anymore. Kids in Taiwan took ten weeks to learn these symbols and keep using them throughout primary school from standard 1 to standard 4, and gradually learn Chinese characters during schooling and can do without them around standard 4. It will take K some time to learn these, and he will be able to learn Chinese characters in the future. I will teach him.
We are going to Iguana for lunch today. I have successfully bought the crackers (!) Miel brought Meyer Gouda Cheese from his factory. K and I are going to watch Eagle Vs. Shark tonight. I am so happy! We are going to watch the French film in the weekend as well. The New Zealand film festival is on in Rialto cinema.

No comments: