我的快樂 會回來的

7/19/2007

Sick

With two sets of experiments to run, I was quite busy today. I continue to purify protein and put primary and secondary antibodies onto the membranes. The weather is so good today that you can be tricked into thinking that spring is already here.
The experiments went okay, but my body went downhill after lunch. I went to the Warehouse to buy essentials and Panadols, feeling real bad after driving back to work. I tried to work in the afternoon, but it didn't go very well. I ended up throwing up all my lunch on myself and the lab floor. It was not pretty. However, Ai asked me to text Erik and he replied eventually. He's still alive! I had to call dad to pick me up and the drive home was excruciatingly long.
I lied on my bed and fell asleep after a while. Finally managed to finish drinking mum's lemon tea after one hour of sleep. I felt normal when I was having dinner, but still a little bit queasy.
Just got Ai's texts. I think I will go to work tomorrow, just have to be careful what I eat now.

No comments: