我的快樂 會回來的

7/20/2007

Nami lunch

I am anticipating Monday to come right now. Kelly, Erik, and Yasu are coming back to work. Erik and Ai are starting new experiments. I am going to do new experiments, too. Our lab is going to be noisy again.
I continued the Western blot from yesterday, and did the control experiment today. However, the result didn't come out of the developer so I had to scan the result next week. I got exposures already, but they weren't very good. I hope that Alex can get the picture out for me.
The weather is glorious today. Leanne, Monica, Ai and I went to town for lunch. We went to Nami restraunt on Hood Street. We all had lunchbox there. It was so delicious! The miso soup was just right, with seaweed and spring onions. I love the sushi and sushi with salmon. We talked about Yasu's future, Erik's future, and about Leanne's life in Wellsford. She said that she used to live with Brett, her man's cousins in Wellsford because her mum was ill when she was young. She didn't know that they are Brett's cousins. What a small world! We also talked about the cocktail evening. Leanne sent her red dress to the alteration shop in town to take up. It will be easier for her to dance. It's such a pretty dress! I am looking forward to the cocktail evening.
Miel said that he will go because he got a new suit in Bali. He showed me his pictures. Seb was so happy in his wetsuit by the pool. They went with Hayley's family. Miel went fishing on a nice little boat. His holiday must had been relaxing.
I am looking forward to the end of July. Mum's birthday and my housewarming party is coming up. I don't think it will be a big party, but it certainly will be fun!

No comments: