我的快樂 會回來的

12/05/2005

Christmas concert at lake

We borrowed some DVD from White Angel's mum in the weekend. Actually took a walk to her house after dinner, it was good exercise. We came home and tried to watch Shark Tale, but the DVD wouldn't run in the middle of the movie so we had to give up watching it.
Fuzzy's friends came to play monopoly on Saturday morning. They were both well and happy. We went to Pizzahut to buy two pizza for lunch.
I have finished reading "Seeing a large cat" by Elizabeth Peters. It is a good book.
We went to the Christmas in the lake concert but only stayed a while. Listened to "All I want for Christmas is you". It is my favourite Christmas song. Heard the fire works going off.
American Pie was on TV again. My favourite was Oz, and of course, Jim. He is so funny! I like Oz because he is very serious about his girlfriend. Next week will be able to watch American Pie 2.
It is raining now. The weather this week is not looking so good, but I guess it is good to farmers because they need rain. Not too much rain, though.

No comments: