我的快樂 會回來的

12/07/2005

Boston Legal

He is annoying. He is funny. He talks fast. Yes, Alan Shore is the lawyer in Boston Legal. You just can't help to like him even though he is fat and old and not so hunky looking. He is the guy you love to hate.
I have watched my first episode of Boston Legal and it is really good. I think I will continue watching it next week. Switching to channel 2 in the end, I discovered that they are airing the re-run of Lost. Wish they will air the new Lost episodes soon. Just want to find out what is going on the island, what has become of the people on the boat, and find out who the other group of survivors are.
We had a big storm outside at work. Thunder, rain, wind, it was very loud. We haven't had a storm for a while.
Like Fuzzy said, this is the last month of this year. I am trying very hard to deal with the results. Just wish that they are more informative and not like puzzles. Better get back to them now.

No comments: