我的快樂 會回來的

12/01/2005

Chong Jin

Spent the day editing my thesis. This work seems to be endless. No, I will march on. I know I can do it. The broken "N" key on my computer keeps annoying me, though. I don't really think it can be fixed. It just has to be put back to its place every time it is broken.
Mum, Fuzzy and I went to the supermarket together. I chose a raspberry ice cream. We bought lots of different fruit as well.
I spent the evening watching the last few episodes of Chong Jin the Korean tv show. She has become a very successful woman doctor in the palace right now. We are also treated with the love scene between her and her friend, Min. Hope they will get together soon, however, the king seems to be falling in love with her. I guess that's bound to happen. She is beautiful, intelligent, and hard-working, and he is the man who can get anything and anyone he wants.
Dad has taken the car to get the Warrant of Fitness (WOF) today. I will wait for him to pick me up at the end of the work day.

No comments: