我的快樂 會回來的

11/30/2005

Dreams and reflection

It became very cold in the weekend and I caught a cold. Running nose and headache forced me to stay home last morning. Felt much better after sleeping in, and drank 3 cups of water. I went to work in the afternoon, and discovered that my boss came even after me.
Mum and dad have watched the Korean series completely, but I haven't. I will do that this week. It is a good series. We watched Kung Fu Hustel on DVD: it was so funny! Stephen Chow is a legend.
My dreams were about friends from the past. They all looked exactly the same in my dreams as before: I am sure they have all grown up and look different now. I dreamt that I have missed taking an exam, and by the time I reached the exam room, I only have 30 seconds to complete the exam. >_< However, the second part of the dream was good. I met Dark Angel at work. He is cooking. We went home together. I will leave the other parts to your imagination, but it is facinating and fun.
Oh, I miss you, Dark Angel. What are you doing? Are you working, or are you playing? All I want for Christmas is you, Dark Angel. I wouldn't mind dreaming about you again.

No comments: