我的快樂 會回來的

9/22/2005

The grand design

I have come to the conclusion that I must be a workoholic right now. I have spent this whole week working on filling in gaps for my experiment and completing the introduction of my thesis. I am right on track now. I am doing too much so my workmate can't use the equipment! I must remember there are other people in the lab as well and share with them. That's the way it goes.
On a lighter note, I have been going to concerts and parties with my friend K. I am very happy. He is swamped by work as well. Four assignments! Teachers don't believe that we are humans, we are just machines that research, type, and roll out homework like a robot! Whew...I am glad that I am over undergrduate at this stage, but my thesis...it is still in tatters. It is still in my head. I am trying to make it better right now, hope I will succeed soon. I have to finish it! I have to complete everything early. Constant writing next few months.
The NaNoBlogMo is coming up as well. This year I am so ready to write a story that I can't wait for 1 October. I have that story in my mind that I want to type on my computer. I want to write it down with my pen. I want to create something that is beautiful and ugly at the same time. I want to leave something for my fellow humans to read and enjoy. I want to write a good story. That's not going to be easy, but since a lot of people are doing it, why don't I do it, too?

No comments: