我的快樂 會回來的

9/01/2005

Treat yourself better Wednesday

I know I shouldn't eat Nasi Goreng, but I can't help eating it this afternoon. The delicious beef, the aroma of the curry rice, the tasty chicken, and the BBQ pork is just devine. I know I should eat more vegetable and fruit, and I am doing that, but I can't resist the lure of the delicious Nasi Goreng. I hope that I will be able to resist it next time.
I have been busy running experiment whole day. This is the longest one that I have set up to date. I have done half the experiment in the morning, and the other half in the afternoon. Mum and Fuzzy are watching The Island today, and we have lunch in town together.
I park the car in Girl's High, then walk back to it. Fuzzy has bought two skirts that are on sale. They are both stunning.
In the afternoon, I go home early after I have done all the experiment. Takes mum to the supermarket before five o'clock. There are so many people there. We are all trying to get on diet so we didn't buy junk food.
It is getting colder in the evening. I pratice three songs that I am going to perform this Saturday for half an hour on cello. Finish cleaning myself before Grey's Anatomy starts. Mum is writing to aunt and dad. Dad has got an e-mail account in yahoo. Great! We can write to him as well. He is finally a modern man.
Christina is pregnant with a baby with Dr. Burke. Meredith is trying to get to know Derek better, but he is being evasive. They help a man who fell after rock climbing and broke his back. However, MRI and Cat scan don't show anything so Derek is going in blind. They find the bleeding point and save his life.
George can't intubate a patient and nearly kills him, however, the second one he does with a flair. He gets to date a hot nurse with red hair.
Alex finds a bovine valve for a Jewish girl who does not want a pig valve in her heart. Dr. Burke is furious about Alex not consulting this option with him. Burke has to be assisted by another surgeon who has done the procedure, and Alex gets to scrub in for this procedure.
Izzy takes care of the psychic guy who is actually afraid that he will lose his ability to know everything after the surgery in his brain. She calls her mother up after successfully making the muffin with the guy's help.
Christina takes a breast cancer patient who is pregnant. She has to face termination of her baby and chemotherapy. In the end, she doesn't want to go ahead with it, and wants to die after the pregnancy. This gives Christina something to think about before the D&C she scheduled for her baby.
Grey's Anatomy is about decisions this week. I guess everyone has to make a decision, and they are never easy to make.
Numb3rs is about Charlie trying to help Don to find a counterfeiter who kidnapped an artist to draw for him. There is a hidden message on the money and it tells them where to look for her. It is a great episode where Charlie finds out that Don had a girlfriend called Kim when he is sad about his mother's death. Charlie is learning a lot about his brother and the time that he lost when he was sad.
I really like these two TV programs. Charlie is so geeky, yet so cool. Don is so handsome and so able. Meredith and Derek has that chemistry between them. Derek also tells her that he has four sisters, and likes the band The Clash. He has a piece of land and lives in a trailer because doesn't know what to build on it. Interesting, eh?
I treat myself with nice food and hope not to gain too much weight from Nasi Goreng...

No comments: