我的快樂 會回來的

7/03/2005

Hot food and movies

Boss is back, but she only worked for Friday morning and left in a hurry. I type up everything and write down every minute detail about the results. @_@ Go to a boring seminar and late for the movie. The stupid movie cinema person sold me the wrong ticket so I watched War of the Worlds twice but never the first 30 minutes. >_< It's good that I go to the right cinema otherwise I will not have met Fuzzy and Tofu there.
Drive up to Tofu's house to have tea, then quickly back home to have dinner. Practice cello with UYO. Great practice but songs sound funny because no one knows how to play them. Strang choice of major and very hard to play for some reason, but it's only the first time, sight reading, so it's not too bad.
Prepare for P's hot food party on Saturday morning. Great. Vegetable shopping goes well. Take Tofu to the party, with Fuzzy, K, P, J, T, and T's brother. All goes well and we had a lot of fun.
Blog tomorrow because the important thing is to watch CSI now. I can't stop thinking about M. Haha. Why? Hope God is giving me some help on that front.

No comments: