我的快樂 會回來的

6/17/2005

New Bookshelf

Fuzzy bought three bookshelf from the secondhand shop in Badder Street. I am very happy about it. Move all my books off the old bookshelf. Vacuum under the bookshelf and wipe the wall clean. Mum and dad moved the shelf in with help of a small cart. Put all the books back to the shelf. It looks so cool. I tidy up my desk. The newspaper cuttings still needs to be glued onto a scrapbook or pieces of paper. I need to find a place to store my dolls.
Experiment is going okay and I am getting some inconsistent results. J suggested that I use a larger volume of liquid to add ozone to. Great advice. I will try it next week.
Labtop is infected by virus. It's entirely my fault. Feeling very guilty right now. Hopefully it will not kill my computer. It is getting cleaned. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
Send the library book back after tidying up the bookshelf. It's scary that I have not notice its presence.
The government has recalculated the greenhouse gas emission and discover that we will have to pay a lot of money because it will not be below the mark. I wonder what other countries will do. I also wonder what we will do. Do we have that much money? The money has got to come from somewhere. What can we do to reduce emission? Less driving? The bicycle will become popular again.

No comments: