我的快樂 會回來的

6/29/2005

Final volleyball

M started to text me again because he finally topped up his 1 cent phone. Very funny. His friend used his phone and there was only 1 cent left. It's very different to my mobile because if it is under 10 dollars then it will notify you.
He is very tired in the morning so had to go back to sleep. Great idea. We are going to watch a movie on Sunday. Yay! After the long wait of the exam period, we can finally call it a holiday.
Still working away to tidy up the results. Data entering is so boring, but it has to be done. At least it is not counting bacteria, which is even more exhausting and boring. I like carrying out the experiments, but reading the plates are not so interesting sometimes. I don't want to get any contamination so there will not be any alien substance business going on like the first year biology lab. That makes the whole excercise monotonic.
Really bored around 5 o'clock and thank god I can go home and leave the results behind. Restrained self from texting and disturbing M because he may still be sleeping. Volleyball game was a blast, and if we are still playing next year or next season, I want in! It was a great game. In the end, we are still second best because we lost to the best team in our pool.
Gave A some curry puff. They are delicious! We had a great game with A's incredible serves, J's funny net endeavours (finally won the endeavour), Fuzzy's beautiful hit and jump, with N and E's stupid shouting. I enjoyed the games this year both with my company and the engineering association.
Can't wait until Thursday so I can see M again in university. I hope I don't distract him too much before the exam. Anyway, I am much more friendlier than ex-boyfriend's crushes: they said it's impossible to become gf/bf with him right before the exams....what's up with that anyway? Shouldn't you wait AFTER the exams to do that? It's just rude and inconsiderate. Heartbroken after the exams is so much better than before, and what do they know anyway? He is afterall, a great person. What is wrong with their eyes? But that's all in the past now. I am working hard on this relationship and I want to be happy again. I will work really hard, but not too pushy this time. I want it to work.

No comments: