我的快樂 會回來的

6/30/2005

Can't get enough of him

I find it hard to concentrate at work because I can't stop thinking about him. Read an article in the paper saying that your cells will "feel" that your friend or your relative is leaving you, and get into an agitated state. That is very bad for your cell! I guess that is why man get together with woman, woman get together with man, and the scientist proved that even vegetables do that! Lettuce have feeling, too. I find that piece of information rather interesting. If this theory is correct, then people can really die of a broken heart when their love of life is dead because their cells just give up living for them. In the same line of thought, you will feel like you are sick if you can't be with someone you like. That's something to think about next time when your good friend leave you and live in an oversea country, or when your grandpa dies. Something in you dies with them, too.
The results that I get today is pretty good. Citrate is killing bacteria! Cool. But does it work better with ozone? I don't know. Next time I will repeat this experiment with a spreader so no bacteria can escape from the wrath of weak acid! Haha.
M is studying very hard, but he has already learned everything so was telling jokes and answering his friend questions yesterday when I saw him. Talked to C on the internet about her. No one seems to like their job except maybe me. I love my job. It's so interesting! I find something new today so I am happy as a bird.
Will see M today before his last exam. Yay! Are we going out or are we not going out? Are we in an relationship or are we not in an relationship? I am afraid to define anything yet but find it really hard to resist to find him. I should really play coy but I can't. I am just not a coy person. I can't play hard to get. God didn't make me that way. God made me a Taurus and a Taurus is a forward thinker who doesn't know how to play hard to get and telling lies. I am an incredibly bad liar. Don't now why.
Anyway, hope the weather holds.

No comments: