我的快樂 會回來的

4/28/2005

Happy birthday to all the people!

Today is my birthday. My sister said happy birthday to me when she is still in bed. Thank you, everybody! I am so happy.
Have tidied up the living room for the upcoming party. I will vacuum the house when I get home today, hopefully before anyone turns up. Two other people are having their birthdays today, diamond_storm's mum, and Mr.H's dad. Happy birthday to them!
Big news in Taiwan, Lien Chan has gone to China and riot breaks out in the airport. Blood everywhere and truly it is disgraceful. Grow up! Stop fighting each other. Show some maturity! He has visisted Dr. Sun Yat Sian's grave, and will meet with the Prime Minister of China. Hopefully he will bring back some panda? I don't know, don't get our hope too high.
Will meet two friends from high school who had recently graduated from Waikato. They are both working in Taiwan. Has not meet them for a long time, hope they are both doing well.

No comments: