我的快樂 會回來的

4/29/2005

Birthday party

The birthday party went really well. I prepared 16 questions, but end up not asking them. The party started slow with Fuzzy playing nice piano music and we talking quietly. All my friends came bearing great gifts and food. We exchanged our recent endeavours and got to know one another before dinner.
Had a momentarily panic about the food so send K and Fuzzy to buy three pizzas, but in the end there was enough food so we are left with a lot of pizza.
Each one of us wrote down three random things, films, book, or a saying so we can play charade. Fuzzy was in charge of the music for a while, then I take over. We pass the candy box until the music stop. The person had to act out the phrase so other people can guess. It was a lot of fun. Concentration, frustration, and revealation at the end of the game made it so interesting and funny. Some were easy to guess, and some were real hard.
I opened all the presents. I got a beaufitul red scarf, a card written with the meaning of friendship, a post-it note, white musk, vanilla (both from Body Shop), two candles, a photo album, and a exquisite basket that can hold the Body Shop product. Thank you guys so much!
Then we sang and cut the cake. I got the Harry Potter candles and Patricia put on the ring. Made a joke about the ring being evil. Sang the birthday song twice then blew out the candles. I am officially 23!
Four of my friends stayed behind to talk. We tell one another jokes and funny riddles. End up laughing until our stomach hurts. Dad made interesting speeches and showed them the hand organ.
I hope everybody had a good time. I certainly did. It was a cool party.

No comments: