我的快樂 會回來的

3/04/2005

Thursday, Friday and weekend

Thursday
I have been very busy at work today. Counted stacks of plates with golden bugs on them. Very interesting. Not many kill so experiment actually failed. Should of course redo this to confirm the results next week.
However, after drawing a picture, I discover that it worked on one bug, and didn't work on the other. Interesting.
Workmate is fishing and having fun, but we have to continue work until the weekend comes. >_<
Lunch with Pat at university. Weather is great and a lot of people come for the International O Week. O Week is a noun that describes the Orientation Week for university students in New Zealand. Waikato has the O Week from next week, but apparently, the international students get O Week one week earlier. Some students are coming to uni to do enrolment in person.
Get the 2005 Student Diary. It's green! The design is superb. I will leave it on my work desk.
Eat a green vegetable chicken wrap. Very delicious. Go back to work and draw the graph aforementioned.
Friday
Only want to work in the morning. Have already carried out another experiment on ozone + liquid. But Indigo is not working. Will probably make new solution next week and run again.
Want to go to university and do my "flirting" for this week. But am feeling not up to it right now. I think my astrology prediction is just wrong. I am not really into flirting this week. Haha.
Students will go back to university next week, but tomorrow, university is putting up a free concert in the Ground.
The Ground here means the university ground, a very large piece of grassland on one side of the university where you can drive around for 5 minutes.
Anyway, I will just leave this place for now and start my 2.5 day weekend.
Even mum is having fun. Mr. L is back and they are taking pictures in Hamilton Gardens, where the Indian Garden just opened. Haha. And dad is fishing somewhere in Raglan.

No comments: