我的快樂 會回來的

3/01/2005

Two experiments and a picnic

It's amazing. I have already ran two experiments this morning and will probably make up some solutions this afternoon so I can do more tomorrow morning. The results so far are logical.
Fuzzy went to have her monthly check up. She is her usual happy self. I took her to her Post Office meeting after luncheon at home. Suspects that the front right wheel has trouble but dad said it is o.k. I hope it is because I am driving to Flagstaff then coming back south to Hamilton Gardens to have a picnic with my friends. I don't want to have any car trouble today.
Apparently, still haven't got the envelope for friend's reference. She is getting a real estate agent licence. Cool. Need to get my acts together and quickly post this reference out. Try to write some comments about her character, wish the result is sufficient. I am sure she will get the license. I reckon it's the selling that's hard.
Going to send Alice her birthday card and present today. Hopefully there is enough stamp. Her birthday is on 7 March.
We will be able to check out the new Indian garden. Hope the weather will hold tonight. It's going to 7 degree C! Oh so cold. I can't believe that summer is nearly over. I hope it is longer so I don't have to take out my sweater.

No comments: