我的快樂 會回來的

2/02/2005

The importance of living: you are living for yourself

Yes. If you are content and happy about your own life, you can help your friends to be happy and content about their life.
I asked my friend if she wants to watch a movie with me, but she didn't reply. I took my sister to watch "The Flight of Phoneix" and had a lot of fun. People often try to go out with people who will never go out with them, and ignore the fact that the person who will go out with you is standing right in front of you.
Our guinea pig sitting days are over. Dad took the guinea pig back yesterday because the family who owns it are back. Their mother promised that she will be back around 29 of January, but she is not. Her kids do not want to take care of the animal, but my dad put his foot down.

No comments: