我的快樂 會回來的

12/23/2004

Keep smiling you devilish man

Stop smiling, please. The Frog Prince (I dub the guy who was torturing me yesterday "The Frog Prince") was smiling to me before he left the building. Stop smiling, you are still breaking my heart. Stop it.

Anyway, after reasonable delibration, I have decided to start another experiment at the end of the year. Why not? I am here so I will run one more so get more repeats. Cool. I am getting better results everyday. However, discovered a leak in the waste system so had to mop up a lot of Indigo solution from spectrophotometer. Oh, my God. It was another joke from Santa, I suppose.

I should be careful about what I ask from Santa because I asked him to give me a new boyfriend. Look where it got me. Nowhere, that's what. It got me into this mess with The Frog Prince. Now I am still not sure if he is just drunk or is really interested in me. Maybe I should give him my phone number? You think he will keep torturing me before I give in to him? Or would he just say: What's this? Your bra size? Ohohoh, I am nasty.

I am totally fed up with The Frog Prince now, but can't stop thinking about him. I have blocked out all the other guys from my mind. That's infatuation. Please, help me, frog prince, just give me your phone number instead, ok? Stop giving me the eye and the million dollar smile. You beam like a light bulb already. Well, can't get enough of your smile, ok? Just stop smiling and get some action into your head. I don't have all day. I am still trying to do some experiment without my pride.

Cry.......cry......cry.......I am so damn stupid. Why do I have to fall for the guy who is retard in asking girls out and still hung up on previous girlfriend?

No comments: