我的快樂 會回來的

11/12/2004

Fighting for life and fighting for death

Arafat died yesterday, fuzzyslowmo found out after we went to watch the movie, Hero. I believe that there will be some more unrest in Jerusalem, and Israel region. It's not good for both sides of people. I mean, even after he dies, there will be suicide bombers and tanks from Israel army as well. It's sad that people have to die because they believe in different God, and believe that one city belong to three groups of people. It makes me sad to see people, innocent children, women, and men, dying in the blood bath.

Had a fight with mum this morning about not going to listen to my cello rehearsal. So trivial! I secretely thought that I would refuse to take mum anywhere if she does not want to go! However, in the end I decided that I will take her with me to this fun thing, and take her to her choir practice with SunShine society. That makes so much more sense.

Fuzzyslowmo did not wake up early, and did not finish breakfast. I took her to university to get her results. She is going to meet her friend and go to city.

Hero was a good movie, very beautifully done, and it was quite scary. The storying-telling sequence was great, like Rushimon.

I will talk to my supervisor right about now. Talked to statistian, the best one in univeristy today. But his problem is that he is too good so very picky. I am not very good at designing my experiments, so it takes a long time to talk to him. Will have to meet him again next Monday.

Anyway, today is not over, hope the cello rehearsal goes well.

2 comments:

Jeanie Tseng said...

When you were fighting with mum I thought you were childish and unreasonable.
Anyway...orchestra music just make peopl go to sleep.
You probably would have been even more pissed off if mum went. She would have started snoring in the 35th minute!

Linda - Managing Director said...

Actually, that day I lost my watch as well. Looking back, feeling real silly. Sometimes my IQ must be below 30 or something.