我的快樂 會回來的

7/27/2017

New artwork on Redbubble

I've made some new artwork this year and put them on Redbubble. My first painting is inspired by World of Warcraft. You can check it out from new artwork on Redbubble. I am going to put more images in the portfolio so watch this space. I found a photo of Kit Harington from a movie magazine and painted him and his co-star as practice. I am going to paint the same image again, trying to get the head proportion correct this time. I am really happy about the painting because I've done a good job to capture the lady's face. I am slowly gaining confidence as I work in the studio. I have also increased my studio time from one day a week to three days a week. I will have more time to do art, and the people who works there have become my friends. They are very friendly and supportive of my endeavour, and I am supporting them in their ventures. I've made a castle based on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic cartoon for my daughter using cardboard boxes. I really enjoy making and painting the bed for the ponies. I want to make a doll house as well. It is so much fun, and much better than buying a toy from the shop.

No comments: