我的快樂 會回來的

3/14/2008

There's light at the end of the tunnel

I updated my CV and wrote a coverlettter to a job in LIC here in Hamilton. There are some opportunities in this town, but it will be better if I can apply for more positions. That means that I may have to go to Auckland, but I can't really control that. I have to find some referee today and for obvious reason I can't put anyone in this company down. This is a big disadvantage to me because I have only worked here and I haven't worked anywhere else. I don't really know how I am going to pull this off.
Richard was trying to learn Chinese and found an exam that test your ability in Chinese. The test paper is entirely in Chinese so he can't understand it yet, and it is in simplified Chinese. I am not sure whether Taiwan has a test like this or not, but I can't think why we don't.
It's Outrageous Friday today and I have put on my leather skirt for the pub crawl. I am hoping for a good night out, nice and relaxing.

2 comments:

Jeanie Tseng said...

hello^^
I just read your posts! There's heaps of them...

Linda - Managing Director said...

What do you think? Lots of rambling, eh? How about you? Have you written in your blogs lately?