我的快樂 會回來的

9/07/2007

There's so much to do on Friday

I was packing last night for going to Richard's place in Urenui. Just felt like bringing a lot of stuff, but I know I don't need that much. I will wear my new pink and white stripe skirt and the pink top. I have also brought some clothes so I can change.
I am looking forward to see Richard's family and the farm. However, I have a fear of horses. I hope I can overcome that fear this weekend. It's strange, I am not afraid of sheep and cattle. Cattle and bulls are larger than horses. Maybe it's because horses are taller than cattle? This will surely be a good adventure for me.
Mum gave me some gifts that I can send to Richard's mum and sisters. I have managed to wrap them when my experiment is running. Mum suggested that I send Richard's mum a nice scarf, and I think the bag will be suitable for Bronwyn, make-up for Natalie, and the flowery scarf for Stacey. What should I get for Richard's dad? It seems kind of funny that I have got the gifts to the woman folks but not Richard's father.
I asked my boss about compensation for the glasses and he said that it's fine. The policy is that the company will pay up to $280 for the lenses and the eye test. It will help a lot.
The rugby world cup will be on tomorrow. I don't know if I can get up that early after the long drive, but I will certainly try. The rugby players are learning French and the publicity is great. Kiwi blokes are certainly invading Paris as I am typing. Good luck, All Blacks! Richard also promised that we can go goat shooting. Saturday will be a man's day.

1 comment:

Theodotus said...

I'm going to be really annoying and start correcting your written english. =) If you prefer to write your blog more lazily, and not care, let me know, thats fine, its supposed to be a healthy outlet right? It shouldn't become a chore . . but as I am learning Mandarin from you . . .

Anyway hopefully you will find this helpful.

... Just felt like to bring a lot of stuff ...
!!! Just felt like !bringing a lot of stuff !!!

... I am not afraid of sheep and cow. Cow and bull are larger than horses ...
!!! I am not afraid of sheep and !cattle. !Cattle and !bulls are larger than horses!!!

... Maybe it's because horses are taller than cow? ...
!!! Maybe it's because horses are taller than !cattle? !!!

... I have managed to wrapped them ...
!!! I have managed to !wrap them !!! (Authough you have wrapped (past tense) them, "managed to" already suggests past tense, therefore wrapped is wrong, you should use wrap. I am not familiar with all the terms used to explain proper english grammar, so my explanations of why something is wrong may not always be very good. I can only identify what is correct english, and what will betray it as your second language.)

... Good luck, All Black! ...

!!! Good luck, All Blacks !!! (you forgot the s . . theres more than one All Black I hope.

If I haven't included something here, it means the rest of what you have written is 100% perfect english as far as I can see.