我的快樂 會回來的

9/06/2007

Running off my feet on Thursday

Mum called this morning to say that dad's not happy because the tyre had been punctured by a small nail on the road. Dad's angry because he reckons that I have drove to weird places. I told Frank about this, and he said that his tyres had been punctured twice. Once the tyre was irreparable, and he had to change the new tyre because the nail went through the metal mesh in the wheel. This had never happened to me before, and I dread going home now.
Work is full on today. I had to run a gel in the morning, purify DNA and transformation in the afternoon. However, busy is better than doing nothing. I also annotated the primers and typed up my notes from the papers I read.
Richard is a bit tired, I couldn't get away at twelve o'clock so we spent half an hour hanging out. The weather outside is really good. I love walking in the sunshine, even though this morning, it was quite cold.
Vic had given us a great morning tea this morning. Her sister and her made spring rolls and mushroom bread. I was so full!
I still haven't got the right lightbulb for my room, will have to get one somewhere. I tried to put it on last night, but it didn't fit. I also have to go to Farmers to sort out the receipt.
Richard had checked the weather this weekend. It's going to rain on Sunday. We will probably take the car. I hope dad will calm down a bit when I get home. I will just have to explain to him that the nail can come from anywhere. I haven't driven to weird places anyway.
Found some good songs on the internet, I have also tracked down cello and piano music in the library. When we have time, we can go to the library to borrow these music.

No comments: