我的快樂 會回來的

7/13/2007

Diamonds are forever and frosts are everywhere

Good news. Ai talked with Prince and he said that he will be coming to the cocktail evening. He spent a considerable amount of money to fix the cam belt and fan belt on his car. The good thing is that they didn't break down when he was on the road so he wasn't stranded in the middle of nowhere. I am excited about this party because there's not much stimulation at work. Two of the workmates are away on holiday, and one is sick today. It's very quiet. It gives me the chance to think.
I have gotten a princess's crown to go with my dark dress. I will wear my silver stilletos with the dress, and the diamond earrings. I haven't decided what kind of hair I will wear, but it needs to be piled up. I hope it will not be so cold, but as the event will be in August, it will still be quite nippy. I will wear my cape.
I went to talk with Jocelyn in IP yesterday after work. She informed me that the party will have music that you can dance to and finger foods will be provided. I will have dinner before the party. That leaves hair and make-up undecided, and I have three weeks.
The experiment is going okay and truly we can't ask for more right now. I don't have to work this weekend so I can relax! Yay! Prince is going to snowboard on the mountain. Good luck to him. Hopefully, the weather will hold out and the sun will be shining everywhere in New Zealand. After the storm of the century, we need some good weather to recover. Saying that, we still can't avoid frosts in winter. It's so cold this morning! I had to defrost my car windows.

No comments: