我的快樂 會回來的

5/25/2007

Rambling

I am looking forward to watch Pirates of the Carribean 3 tomorrow night. My workmate asked her husband today whether it's ok for me to tag along to the movie in the new theatre. She reckons that it's better to watch this movie in the large cinema, just opened in Chartwell at the blockbuster price than watching the movie in the old cinema. I have invited the other two workmates to come along with me, and may get more tomorrow if they decided to come.
By the time I came home, Fuzzyslowmo was doing her homework, and she may come to watch the movie in the evening with us as well. Ya! I am so happy that it's finally Friday. This week has been really long. I hadn't managed to make new proteins this week, and the other project was not going so well, either.
The highlight of the week must had been playing volleyball with our group members. It was so much fun! We were getting better at setting up the ball for our team to get across the net. Sometimes, it's still hard to get the ball high enough to cross the net, and it was very difficult not to touch the net and put the volleyball across at the same time. Servicing the ball over the net was difficult enough for me, sometimes, I just have to imagine no one was watching.
Erik called for an extra practice session today. He must have been really bored this lunchtime. I am glad that I got the chance to practice, but felt so tired in the afternoon. I had to do physical work on a Friday! I hope that the outcome will be better this time. All will be revealed next Wednesday.
I got Jo's e-mail from Scotland yesterday. It's so good to hear from her. I am glad that she has found a new flatmate, because she sounds like she doesn't really like the old one.
This whole movie-going thing is getting to me a little bit right now. I had just refused to ask someone at work, but I just can't stand watching a movie with him. It's not a crime, is it? I know that this question will go unanswered. My workmate made a suggestion of me asking this person out on a date for the movie. Gosh! I can't imagine it. I am dreading it at the moment.
Come to think of the matter of the heart, I know that even though I am sad about the Erik situation, but I can live with that. I can't live with being with someone I don't want to be with, though.
I am so glad that I can focus on moving and working, and not choosing a person to be with. It's just a bit too much for me to handle right now.
When the right person comes along, it will not be so difficult to me. I believe that's what happened last time when I met my ex, and I sincerely hope that it will happen to me again. On second thought, maybe it's not so bad that it hasn't happened to me yet. I will have to worry about another person if it does.

No comments: