我的快樂 會回來的

3/25/2006

Tomorrow brings endless opportunities

Every little girl dreams of getting married one day, wear the pretty dress, be loved by the handsome guy and be happy ever after. I have been to several weddings in my life. There were the banquets, the children running around, the adults exchange what is happening in their life, and of course, the happy couple. I went to my friend's wedding tonight and had just got back from the reception. Let me shed some light to my attendance to the reception of a Muslim wedding.
Put some powder on my face and tried to put lipstick on my lips. The lipstick applicator broke inside the lipstick. I looked into the mirror and my face looked ridiculous, so I decided not to wear any make up. My face without any make up actually looked better than with make up. I have prepared beforehand the wedding present and wedding card. Grabbing these things, I was confident that I will be able to find the place after checking the map about the location of the wedding.
I must admit that it is my fault that I didn't go to the location when there was still light so when I drove up to the street, I had no idea where the hall was. I had to drive around the whole block again and got out of the car and walked around to find where the hall was. It was pretty funny.
Getting there was the most difficult part, and the rest was a breeze. I sat beside my university classmates and listened to elders speaking about what a marriage should be like, what a marriage is about. Cool. They keep everything short and sweet.
The food was simple and delicious. The candy was mysterious and sweet, but I tried them without hesitation.
I went to an Indian wedding last year, it's very different to this one. They are good examples and I hope when I find the right guy, the right dress, and the right time, I will get married with as much flair as my friends. Good luck, my friend. I know that you are so happy, and I am happy for you.

No comments: