我的快樂 會回來的

3/20/2006

Fish in the sea

I have put up a new name for my blog since I have written up my thesis even though I am still technically a Master student right now. I have been trying to find a job ever since I have sent away three copies of the thesis. There is a free copy of newspaper in my mailbox this morning. This is a good sign.
Sent away two CVs and will wait for the answer for them (found these jobs on the helpful site). Realistically, I believe that I may have to send 10 or more CVs. Good luck to all my friends, who are finding jobs or studying, and to myself. This is the time to give them all your best and hope they like what they see. Talent is no longer hidden, it is best shown and leave under the sun. I am sure tomorrow I will find more opportunities.
We are doing well in the Commonwealth Games. Caught the 200m butterfly final where Moss Burmester got gold. It was so thrilling! Good on him. Still keeping a close eye on the results everyday.
Reading Children of the Storm and The Killing of Cinderella.

No comments: