我的快樂 會回來的

10/04/2005

Sleep from 7 to 7

I can't believe how tired I was last night! Too much surfing on the internet and typing the thesis, my eyes were so tired! I went to gym yesterday as well to ride bike and use the cross trainer.
Fuzzy is coming home to stay for a while. She may come home to live on Thursday. Got my fingers crossed for that. She is definitely better than before.
The rain is going away (finally), right now the sun is shining hard on the grass. ^_^ Wish the nice weather will hold longer.
Carrying out the catching-up experiments right now. I will run two parts today, and run another tomorrow. This time I will dilute the bacteria to sensible dilutions so I can get some results. Last time I didn't get any results! So frustrated. I don't want to waste any more time geting no results.
I can't wait until dad comes back. He is bringing a digital camera and a new labtop with him from Taiwan. Yay! The typhoon is also going away from Taiwan so his airplane should be able to fly out with no trouble.
Let's just pray that everything will go smoothly and on Thursday everything will be good.

No comments: