我的快樂 會回來的

10/07/2005

The return of the T

Important announcement to make: the other two members of the T family are back! Dad and Fuzzy have came home. Life is back to normal, or as normal as it can be.
Dad brought a labtop with him so we can get broadband internet connection soon. It is still in negotiation right now, but we can get the connection up as soon as next month. Yay! Broadband! No more slow connection and slow downloads!
He also brought the Chinese novel Stone Story, the famous love story between Bao-Yu and Dei-Yu. ^_^ I will read it. I also have 06' diary and a grape mobile decoration. Very cute.
Fuzzy is now staying home to rest for the weekend. She is listening to music a lot. I will get a chance to talk to her in the weekend when I am not working. Her friends will probabaly want to visit her as well. However, this all depends on Fuzzy.
Dad also brought some high power LED torch and samples from Taiwan. He will contact some electronic shops here in New Zealand. These torches need some applications still. The LED is still in developmental stage right now. Great business opportunity.
Today I will meet my boss and talk about the experiment. Hopefully I will not need to do experiments anymore. Fingers crossed right now. Apart from that, this Sunday I have to practice in the full workshop for UYO. We have a spring concert coming up 16 October. It will be in Academy of Performing Arts, Waikato University, at 3 p.m. Featuring Bede Williams, the cool trumpeter.

No comments: