我的快樂 會回來的

8/17/2005

When the future is hazy

When the future is hazy, having a meeting with my supervisor helps so much. I don't know where my head has gone, but now everything is back on track. I feel so much better and more organised. I also feel more confident about where I am supposed to go. Everything is under control again. Experiments and result summarising are planned for next month. I will be extra busy, but busy is good. Doing nothing is very worrisome.
I just have to make sure this gas exposure experiment works. If it doesn't, there is not much point in running more experiments. Fingers crossed that it will inhibit the bacterial growth.
Went to lunch in city but it was not delicious at all. Everything tastes bad because am not feeling very happy. Too many reasons, but I just miss the life that I had before. Carefree and happy, without a care in the world. Well, but at least I have a direction at work now. Everything will be fine.
Something to look forward to tonight. It is Wednesday and Grey's Anatomy and Numb3rs are on. I will be able to practice cello today after work as well. However, a part of me will still be worrying for that certain someone who is lost and wishing that someone will be able to find the way home. We will be waiting for you patiently. No matter what happened, we don't care about the past and only cares for what lies ahead of you.

No comments: