我的快樂 會回來的

8/12/2005

Swamped by meetings meetings and meetings

Swamped by meetings and tidying up results for all the experiments this week. Ran one experiment but it failed to show any inhibition, so may just get stuck with the results that I have got up until now.
Really feel like to get away for a while, but have nowhere to go.

This week I have watched a movie because really feeling down and out. It is a funny movie called The Longest Yard. Adam Sandler really tried to be an inspiration to the convicts in the prison but he failed. Nelly was really good and cool. Such a shame that Caretaker has to die because after that the whole movie seems to go downhill.

This week is kind of strange. I am persuing something but don't know what I am chasing. Hopefully everything will become clear in the weekend and I will be able to drop back to Earth and do some serious work.

Going through a lot lately. Will report when everything is sorted out.

No comments: