我的快樂 會回來的

7/22/2005

Feeling sick

I have been feeling sick since Tuesday, but yesterday my head was about to explode so I drove up to the university clinic to see a doctor. I saw a nurse and he said that I should take some Panadol for the pain and the fever. I went home after that and slept until six o'clock.
I went to bed early after reading some Harry Potter. It was a good evening of not doing anything. I wake up feeling refreshed so came to work again.
Work is going more smoothly than yesterday because I got some good results. I counted the SU colonies and entered the data into computer. Talked to boss for a while and she said she wants me to write up protocols for next week. I have already done most of the new stuff and will write protocols for the experiments that I have already finished.
Drive up to university to autoclave my PBS solutions and it took about half an hour to do the whole thing. I grew the bacteria on the farm and took them up to the university incubator so I can take them out and put them into the fridge tomorrow. I will be able to start experiment straight away on Monday.
Supervisor had suggested to me to use water from the farm trough, UHT milk, peptone water and water as liquid diluent. I am still in negotiation with my boss about the detail of the experiment.
Now I am going to go home and have a nice weekend. Am going to practice cello tonight.

No comments: