我的快樂 會回來的

6/25/2005

Marathon of a different nature

These two days I have been doing two kinds of marathon. Whew...sweating, but they don't require too much energy. I may be mistaken. I still feel quite tired in the evening so maybe it does take up a lot of energy. Correction, then.
I have been writing e-mail non-stop to M for a day. And it was just non-sensible conversation sometimes. He is feeling sick from so much studying and keep walking to the fridge or cupboard to find food to eat. Then he feels that he has a headache and needs to lie down. Then he feels like that he has to play piano.
On my front, I am just bored from typing up and searching information for my master's thesis. So many things to read, but I have been told that I better find papers as my information source because electronic source gets altered or taken off the net frequently so it is not a good source of information. But the thing is that everything is on the internet right now. For example, fact sheets about mastitis is on the internet and it is not from a journal article. One information I found was a pet information page. It's not even academic!
Today I have finally manage to meet M in uni in the morning. However, before that I meet K in front of the library. I have not seen her for years. She is doing a sport and leisure postgraduate diploma. Well, she is looking good and is going to get married in 18 months. Cool! And is writing a book as well.
Then open up my thesis file when M comes into the Info Common in uni library. Haha. There's no way that I am going to do any work now, but then again it is Saturday so why should I do any work.
We start walking to the medical centre to hand in his medical cert for Thursday exam. Then he will have to see the doctor. So I just sit in the exam room with him because I know I will just be too bored outside.
The doctor didn't say much. Just say take a steamy bath or shower so the phlem in the lung can be clearer. It has to be warm and moist. OK.
No shop is open in uni in the weekend, so we start walking towards the bakery, but discover that it may take 1 hr to get there. Walking back to the car park, we manage to get there in 5 minutes. Buy two tarts and he has chips and a pie. Sit in the car talking about making VCD and watching movies. It's so funny because he thinks it will be such a pleasure to watch the movie on his TV. Yes he never ceases to amaze me.
Quick lunch after taking Fuzzy home. We practice music in T's house for at least 4 hr. That's the second marathon. Oh man. So tired after that. We played many songs. They will be photocopied next time. Cello, piano, flutes, and also played guitar and sang songs with guitar's accompaniment. It's good.
We will go to P's house to have hot pot next Saturday and come to T's house to practice music again. Great. I love music. T has the ultimate goal of having her own band. Wow. Everybody wants to be in a band but not all the people can achieve it. I guess that's life. She is doc, I am an enigeer, my friend is a scientist. We all want to be in a band and go on tours. Ha, that's the way to go. Guitarist, drummer, lead singer....etc. We are just a bunch of dreamers of good life.

No comments: