我的快樂 會回來的

6/24/2005

Life is a bunch of problems

The experiment did not go so well. Some plates are contaminated with E.coli. Oh, no. However, I have still counted the countable drops and recorded them.
Editing the introduction at the moment. Reading and find out more information. Found an idea from a very old paper so I will write to supervisor about it. Maybe a way to improve the inhibition action of ozone.
Waiting for whole day for J's reply but he hasn't written back yet. Now am wondering whether I have asked the right guy or not because received M's letter. Back to reality that I don't know much about them. Do I really want to ask one of them out? Are they interested in me, or is it just my passing fancy? That is something to think about before getting the reply that I am waiting for, but the waiting is killing me. Just say yes or no so I can sleep better.
Petrol tank is nearly empty but forgot to ask for coupon. Will fill up the tank after work. The oil price is going up everyday. What is happening? I hope we still have some oil left. One of these days we will have to ride bicycles and buy electrical cars because the oil will run out, eventually.

No comments: