我的快樂 會回來的

5/10/2005

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Watch Star Wars Episode I last night. Just wondering what they will do next year or the year after when even Episode III can be played on television? Doesn't that mean that we can go through from the Episode I to Episode VI? It will be the same experience by watching Lord of the Ring I to III, I suppose, but that means it will take the whole day, or three weeks for television to play it, and you have to wait a long time in between. Maybe it will be better to get DVD?
So many movies are out this week. Guess Who, The Interpreter, In Good Company, Kingdom of Heaven, and Bewitched is coming out soon. ^_^ I am glad that I bought the Movie Money thing because it is much cheaper than the normal ticket price. Too bad Fuzzy won't be able to watch Star War with us on the first night. I will tell her all about it when I get home.
Work is hectic. I have run two experiments today, one for RO @ 4 degree C, the other Citrate buffer 1% v/v. They both worked well but I have serious doubts for the ORP readings. They may still be high because the meter hasn't gone back to baseline. Will see what is happening today when I run another citrate buffer.
Before boss comes back I should carry out another bacteria experiment, both growth curve and the ozone experiments can be run tomorrow and on Thursday. I will be extra busy this week!
Research on the nonionic detergents that supervisor told me about. A lot of information to digest.
Don't know whether will go rock climbing today or not, but will definitely go to the meeting with ROC club tomorrow. Should post the wretch photoalbum site so people can see some rock climbing pictures. Cool. I will show the picture of me climbing up the wall. ^_^ Love rock climbing.

1 comment:

Linda - Managing Director said...

Ozone's application? Apart from using it to treat bovine mastitis, you can use it to treat tooth decay, clean dentures, kill bacteria on fruit and vegetables, and reduce the smell of rotten fish and meat. You can use ozonated oil to treat acne and for wounds that will not heal, i.e. for cancer or surgical wounds. You can also add ozone to human blood to kill bacteria/cancer cells etc. It is an alternative medicine.