我的快樂 會回來的

5/12/2005

Calling for pictures

Our biological secretary has called for pictures that has been taken in the fields and in labs. I don't have a digital camera, but work may have one so I will be able to take some pictures and save it and print it out in city. Cool.
Yesterday spend whole day running several experiments. So tired! Hand hurts after volleyball game but also because uses too much for pipetting. Write with left hand now because right hand is overused.
Mum cooked a delicious beef soup. It has potato, carrot, onion and beef. We drank many bowls of soup and watch the news with dinner. The foot-and-mouth thing is still treated as a hoax and no animal has been found to be sick at all. It probably is a hoax. However, we have to be careful never to bring such disease into the country.
The weather is superb these days. Workmate joked about my face getting hit by the volleyball. I should practice using my head to hit the ball. Haha. I don't think I can do that yet. Needs a lot of practicing to serve.
Tonight I will rock climb in the indoor gym. I have done two more experiments this morning already and will do 4 more in the afternoon if I have enough time. Make up PBS today so will be able to do more experiments next week and tomorrow I will run bacteria experiment.
Fuzzy is not stressed anymore. Everyday she does her homework very quickly and mum is worried about nothing. Haha. She tells me not to watch any television if she is doing her homework but against all odds, she finishes before the television starts. So great! She is my idol. My very best friend.
Hope everything will go smoothly tomorrow. Just don't want any hiccup for my experiments!

No comments: