我的快樂 會回來的

5/31/2005

Are you awake or asleep?

I hope I am awake. After reading the beginning of this book, I feel that instead of using the time to read this book, I should focus on "Staying awake" and be aware of who I am, then to spend time reading this book.
The result of the experiment from yesterday, which is checking whether the bacteria is contaminated or not, is going well. There is no contamination so I will proceed with the main experiment, which is treating the plates with 5 min of ozone. I have made up dilutions and spread all the dilution on the two different media. Hopefully I will get pure results tomorrow.
Play volleyball game with workmate in the afternoon. We are doing much better, but still lost the games. I have managed to serve five times without failing, which is a big improvement because last week I can't even serve one right. We just need to warm up and practice before the game and I am sure we will do even better next week. Maybe we will be good enough to win some games?
Everybody has a different life. I am happy for my friend. He is going to have a great life. I hope everything goes well for him and one day maybe we can see each other again. Wish he will be very happy and be able to tell me about it.
The weather is not so miserable today. The sun actually came out behind the cloud for a short while. Tonight I have more volleyball game with the engineering club in Uni Rec Centre. More practice will make the game perfect. We will gain skills and techniques so that when facing opponents, we will be able to deal with the situation better. That's the plan. It's not easy.

No comments: