我的快樂 會回來的

4/22/2005

Sending out invitations

I have sent out the invitations to my birthday party to my friends. This morning I have got two replies. They are both not going. Diamod storm's mum has her birthday on the same day so she will be celebrating with her mum. Cool, so I have found a birthday mate!
There are a lot of flies around in the office. Can't stand it any longer so drive up to university. Write up the ozone solubility, but is this relevant at all? Will have edit it.
Texted purple skirt, she is trimming her fringe. Leave university to go to library to give books back. Discover that I have forgotten to take Mrs. Dalloway so will need to take it from home.
Talk to Peter, loving monkey, and Frid. Frid is busy studying for his physiology test. It sounds difficult. Loving monkey has just done a big assignment so she can relax this weekend. Pete has got his citizenship, and is applying for a passport in Oz.
Start knitting this wool hat in the evening, hopefully will be complete after the long weekend. It's not too hard to knit, just take some time. Fuzzy sew a chair. Good on her.

No comments: