我的快樂 會回來的

4/19/2005

Nemo's Gods and Goddesses

Work in the office in the morning, and get completely bored so drive up to university to get some action. Read the introduction to my thesis and attempt to edit it. It is going smoothly at the moment, but hasn't finish yet. I will tweak it again today.
A little bit tired in the afternoon so sleep in a corner in the library. Afterward talk to mintle, cod, and Pat. They are all well, and Pat wants to find Tween 20. Why does she need Tween 20? It is some kind of oily liquid.
It is exciting to dress up as Gods and Goddesses. Dad and mum are having a good time dressing us up as well. Dad fishes out his gun holster, and I find my fake gun. It's a perfect fit! Interesting. There is a surplus of weapons, and we are only bringing two with us. A creamy sheet over my green dress looks pretty impressive. Fuzzy is bringing the star hammers, and I am bringing my bow.
Anchi brings her car and we are picking up Robin. He takes his time finding his custume. Then we drive around trying to find the party place. It proves to be quite a task. Nearly hit a rabbit on the way, we arrive around 9:20p.m.
There are about 20 people in the house. Drinking (juice/coke/alcohol), talking, eating chips, and just sitting around. Some people dress up as cupid, and there's one guy as thor with a very cute hammer (small). It's the hammer you use for chocolate breaking. He has the norse helmet as well.
We stay until 11:30p.m. and leave. Goes back for my bow. Fuzzy now has a guy's phone number ^_^, and I confess to K saying that he is cute, approachable, talented, and lovely. What can be a better night? And also we see K's ex-girlfriend (or are they still smitten with each other?). Wish I can survive this week. Another get together is scheduled on Wednesday.

No comments: