我的快樂 會回來的

4/12/2005

Back down under

Home sweet home. I am back from the bustle of New Plymouth and endless cello practicing, and jump straight back to counting plates of bacteria grown over the weekend. They turn out to be a big disaster so I am growing some more today. There is no excuse this time. I should get credible results (at least no contamination and discrete colonies) this time if I am lucky. However, I have a feeling that the number of bacteria grown for 8 hr is the highest so I will need to dilute the bacteria down further to get a count. That is exactly what I will do around 5 this afternoon.
Stu sent everyone at work a letter about playing volleyball in the winter. Hopefully I will be able to practice a little bit at work so when the social sports in university starts, I am prepared to play hard out. See the rock climbing mates in Cafedemic (a cafe in university that sells cheap wedges and fries, in case you don't know). They are having lunch as well. Later more boys come in to join the two then I leave the cosy cafe.
The vegetable pasta served by Cafedemic doesn't taste really good, but it beats the sandwitch. Sorry mum. However, I will finish the sandwitch before the rock climbing meeting this afternoon. Why not? I will be hungry then.
The sky is covered by grey clouds today, but it has not started raining yet. Hopefully the weather will hold until the end of the day so I will not get wet at all. I don't think I have gotten wet that many times after my driving skill has improved, so I am not really worried at all.
Fuzzy is still sick and unable to come to university. Better meet purple skirt now. See you.

No comments: