我的快樂 會回來的

3/16/2005

It took 24 hrs

I got a great result from yesterday and today. The half life of ozone in 1.5% saline solution is more than 24 hrs. I am so happy! I have to tidy up the results now, of course, but I will be able to show my supervisor what I've found soon.
The morning ends with this good results and typing up blog for yesterday. I should change some gramma because it looks wrong.
Leave work at around half pass twelve to attend a First Aid Course. It's absolutely the same as the one I went to two years ago. What can change anyway? The university requires us to go every year to refresh our memory. I suppose it is good because you can forget some things. G is late for this course, but it's good to admire him for an hour. It's very good for my mood. ^_^ He is well.
Also meet F, L, M, and Mei. They are all working very hard towards their thesis. L is working part-time as departmental secretary for science and engineering. Earning money always helps.
The weather is so good, so I open the curtains at work. Wants to turn light off but can't find the switch. So energy inefficient! Haha.
Will watch Constantine tonight. Wish everything goes well. Why shouldn't it be? We are having a girl's night out. We shall have a lot of fun and then some.

No comments: