我的快樂 會回來的

1/04/2005

Working hard, playing hard

I called J this morning to tell her that the city library is not opened. Mum and dad went to Mr. L's house and we stayed home. Fuzzyslowmo changed into a very nice dress and I admired her new clothes. Back to work, I started a new dairy and spent the entire day decorating it.

The weather is superb this morning, so I did some house work. First, I finished mum's chore, which is to hang the clothes from the washing machine. I went to Mr. M's house to check their mail, but there was none.

Mum, Fuzzy and I went to Pak'n Save and New Save because we ran out of food. We picked some obscure items, but mainly for the preparation because Fuzzy will start her work tomorrow for the Post Office. She will be sorting out NCEA test papers again. I wish that she will not be too tired, but when she comes back, she always seems to be tired.

It was quite hot when I drove to New Save. The supermarkets didn't get any new food because no farmers/shops were working today. There were two bunches of spinach lying on the stool. Hmm... they looked very dodgy so we didn't buy them.

We played Mahjong this afternoon. Had a lot of fun and dad was keeping us on our toes. Very "exhilirating, sexy, beautiful". It's just a fun phrase that dad uses.

Need to go because we are watching Ocean's Eleven today. It's a DVD that I got from the movie theatre, which comes free if you buy the movie gift pack.

We had spaghetii for lunch and spaghetti again for dinner. Corn soup and salmon. Aunt wrote e-mail to us.

No comments: