我的快樂 會回來的

1/19/2005

Another breakthrough

I think I will be secretive about this breakthrough because it's so great that I don't want anyone knowing yet. Maybe will be able to sell this and get a patent?
Isn't that great? I am so happy that I have found something that is going to help a lot of people to make a lot more money than they already do. Cool.
Got a letter about a get-together for next Thursday. So busy, but our friend in the lab is leaving for Ireland for a year. She is going to work there in the laboratory and do some sight-seeing in Europe. That's a great thing to do! After I graduate I want to do that, too. I always picture myself in a remote lab somewhere in Europe trying to save the World. Haha, may my dream come true.
Found a molar calculator site. Really useful. Add it to my list in blog. Very happy now.
Going swimming after work, but don't think my sister is coming. Hope her work goes well and she doesn't have to work anymore after that(?) I can't remember the details. Made an appointment for hairdresser, is going to get a hair-cut on Saturday. Have already picked out a style from style book.

No comments: