我的快樂 會回來的

12/31/2004

Last Day of 2004

Today I have been cleaning my front door. The old cloth has been used to wipe away all the grime on the front door and the back door, when one of our friend came visit. She brought the fish from Mr. C, who now lives in Auckland and loves fishing. He is a nice man.

Apart from cleaning the doors, I have also been vacuuming. However, the household chore ended because I got interested in A Series of Unfortunate Events, the book my sister borrowed from library. The Carnivorous Carnival is a particular good one, but of course, it's filled with many unfortunate events that I shall not relate to you, who should feel very happy for the New Year.

The evening is filled with lousy television programs, the only good one being a music chart that starts at 10p.m. I suppose you are not allowed to watch TV during the New Year countdown. You are supposed to: A: talk to your friends who are partying with you; B: talk to your family who are spending the holiday with you; or C: talk to your friends via text messaging or the internet. I am on C right now, and did B earlier.

Hope everything goes alright, and hopefully people will recover from the tsunami. All the best wishes go out for these people who are trying to survive the initial situations and later rebuild their lives. I hope they will get the help they need.

Love.

1 comment:

Jeanie Tseng said...

Yeah~~I agree