我的快樂 會回來的

10/15/2004

When you have a problem please tell me

I don't know if anybody is reading this, but I will come out and say this: if you ever have a problem, don't bottle it up. It will not help you solve the problem, and I can assure you that your friends and family know that you have a problem. They will notice the difference in you, and it's real hard to cover it up.

One of my friend is having big trouble right now. Everytime I asked this person, this person told me that "Don't worry, I will be fine." That speech is a big fat lie! I don't think this person is fine, and I keep worrying about this person's problem.

I don't know how to help because my friend is not telling me the whole story. In fact, I think my friend can't tell me because there's a vow of secret. I am sorry to say this but I don't care about swearing to secrecy about the problem. Just get on with it! Spit it out. Tell me what's wrong. I can not handle it anymore. No more cover-ups, no more secret, no more vow of secrecy. I am the straight type. There's nothing to be afraid of! I just want to get to the bottom of things.

It's been going on about two weeks or more than that now. I am so fed up with this friend, that I may consider stop helping. What's the point anyway? This person is not BETTER. This person is getting worse everyday, and I think it's a trick! This friend is not doing well, and lying about it is not going to help much, is it? It's too much, and I am so glad that blog is here to hear me out. Me and other friends of this person are so worried, pulled our hearts out for this person, but you know what? The person is still covering up the problem, the trouble, and I hate that! I don't know what to do.

It's so frustrating. I think I will just leave this person be. There's nothing we can do anymore. We all tried very hard to keep up.

I talked to my family members. They all gave me very good advices about what to do. I think it's not my problem, either. I am glad it's not my problem to deal with.

I talked to my other more cheerful friend today. She's got a new man. Her life is so much better. That's the way it should be: spit it out, please. Tell me the dirty detail. I won't reveal anymore detail to other people. No one will know anyway. If I have any inkling about what's happening to this annoyed friend of mine, I would help this person and do something about it. But I can't at this stage. I wouldn't interfere because again, it's got nothing to do with me. I am happy and sad for her. She is growing up and struggling to become an adult. However, it's not the way it should be, she is growing up to a wrong type. You should always be sensitive to other people's feelings, but think about your family and friends. They can be worried about you. They are watching and waiting for you to answer the question: What's wrong with you? What happened? Who is doing this to you? Who is hurting you so bad that you can't tell us? We care. But does this person care? No. This person does not care enough to tell me. So I am very disappointed.

Apart from that, today has been so fine. My exp. worked, and the weather is warm. It's a bit humid as well. However, that's all good because I can sense summer is finally coming. Great weather.

No comments: