我的快樂 會回來的

10/24/2004

The second half of 24 October 2004

It's raining right now. What a drag! Why does it always rain in Hamilton? Must check out the weather broadcast, but it's going to rain on Sunday as well. It's great that I don't have to go to university on Monday. So warm, and no one who has time to talk is working in the lab. I'd better not go to university to bother them, and slow down their work.

The 80th party was, *cough*, ok. It was boring. I am sorry to say, but it was boring. All the people were from the birthday girl's family, and we don't really have anything to say to them. It's so boring, we just talked with one another then come home. Mingle wouldn't have worked because we don't know many of them. We only knew our neighbour, but she was very busy talking to people in the party.

All of my family felt quite tired, so we rested. Time goes real fast in summer, and it's already 7 when I wake up. Very tired.

Had some beef noddle tonight, very yummy, and feel compasionate about all people who are in Ramadan. (Sorry about the spelling) Peace. They are so good at it, not eating at all in the mornings. I can never do that! I love food. God, please be merciful for those who are not eating, do not make it so hard, ok? I am sure you from the above is merciful and all-seeing and all-knowing, will hear their prayers.

Right, this is not about Religion. I should go to sleep and clear my head for tomorrow. It's another day. Wish the weather is ok, and pumpkin is growing.

Talked to Diamond girl and Abu again this evening. They are both well.

2 comments:

Jeanie Tseng said...

It was not so boring...okay, It was. In a way we got to meet lots of different people. But I thought we were rather odd. 4 Asians in a sea of Europeans has got to be strange.

Linda - Managing Director said...

It was because we didn't really know our neighbour's friends and family that well. Perhaps we should make an effort to know them better? But why? We only know her and that should be enough. I think by being there would make her feel special.